In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, we provide the next information:
Responsible for the treatment: Casal de Armán, S.L., with address at Lugar O Cotiño- San Andrés, 32415 Ribadavia (Ourense), hereinafter also the “Responsible”, is the person in charge of processing the personal data of the users of this Web page.
Purpose of treatment: through the treatment of data that is carried out through this website, the Responsible has as its main purpose the carrying out of the procedures and procedures that are necessary to meet the requests of the user and the management of the provision of services. . The operations planned to carry out the treatment are, by way of example but not limited to:
- The management of requests for room and restaurant reservations that are made through the corresponding reservation forms that have been enabled on the website, based on the unequivocal consent given by the interested party.
- The management of requests, queries and other requests that are made through any of the contact forms that are made available to the user, either through the contact form, by phone or via email, all based on the unequivocal consent of the interested party.
- Send communications related to Casal de Armán, S.L., such as sending information, offers, newsletters, events, among others, by email, social communities or any other possible means. This treatment is lawful based on a legitimate interest of the Responsible.
- Incorporation of the personal data of the contacts to the database of the Responsible for the adequate provision of the requested services, based on a legitimate interest of the Responsible
- Accounting and compliance with the company’s tax obligations, based on compliance with a legal obligation.
Data conservation: they will be kept as long as they are necessary to efficiently carry out the agreed purpose and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the protection of the data or the total destruction of the same
Data communication: Personal data may be transferred to companies such as Sábrego Catering, S.L.; Bodegas Casal de Armán, S.L.; Rectoral de San Andrés, S.L.; Viña Campinas, S.L. and to the Wines From Galicia Association for the fulfillment of the established and agreed purposes for the treatment. Likewise, your data may be transferred to companies that provide us with services, such as administrative, tax, accounting, data protection consultancies or to computer specialists who maintain our equipment and computer applications.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Postal address: Lugar O Cotiño- San Andrés, 32415 Ribadavia (Ourense)
- Email: [email protected]
The users of this website, by entering data in the existing fields in the contact form or in the reservation form, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by of the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the fields that are not mandatory. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to the Controller is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the Responsible Party is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD regulations for the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the RGPD, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The Controller guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.